If you want to improve your academic performance, you better start writing powerful essays. Almost on each course, you’re supposed to write essays on the assigned topic or choose it by yourself. If you feel like you need extra help, consider using professional essay writing service. It has a powerful team of personal essay writers with incredible imaginative skills, Master degrees in different fields of study and Much Do You Know about Essay Writers responsible attitude toward each essay they need to write. The service is friendly-budget, effective, convenient, and highly dependable. Essay writers are the best on the market. So, order without hesitating!
Students will begin by analyzing argumentative paragraphs and then trying their hand at writing some paragraphs of their own. Next, they see how a paragraph can be stretched into an essay by adding factual and anecdotal support found through research. Finally, they can pick a topic, do some research, and write an argumentative essay on their own.
• 4 weeks+ of detailed, step-by-step lesson plans for each day of instruction
• Anchor Charts (available in color and grayscale)
→ What is Argument Writing?
→ Elements of an Argument
→ Transition Words for Argument Writing
• Sample argumentative paragraphs for analysis
• Paragraph Puzzles (to teach paragraph organization)
• a set of 20 Argument Prompt task cards (highly engaging prompts for middle school-high school students, such as, “Should students be paid for good grades?” and “Should schools be able to punish you for your posts on social media?”)
• an Argument Map (for organizing your essay)
• a Peer Conferencing checklist
• Scoring Rubric
• Common Core alignment checklist
– 25 slides in three different presentations
– includes writing examples
– includes good and bad examples
– individual and group activities and practice
– introduction, body, and concluding paragraph organizers
– guided introduction, body, and concluding paragraph outlines
– student reference guides
– classroom activities